To conceptualize, manage and produce Roots Canada’s Summer 2014 #Sweatstyle Campaign. The purpose of the campaign was to engage Canada's notable influencers and style-makers and leverage on their audience. Used company-wide as national advertisements, outdoor media, window campaigns, .com takeover and social media campaign.
- Conceptualized and storyboarded the photo shoot
- Researched the emerging bloggers and influencers in the marketplace to position the shoot correctly for the target demographic
- Project managed the shoot and the shooting schedule
- Casted and negotiated brand ambassador contracts
- Worked in conjuncture with the marketing department to create a comprehensive marketing plan to support the campaign via social media
- Liaised with each influencer during campaign to insure social media engagement across all channels
- Developed content calendar and work-back schedule for campaign and marketing departments
Photographer: Ilich Mejia
Videography: Marlee McLean
Stylist: Patrick Davis
Hair & MUA: Anna Barghashian, Judy Inc.
Digital Art Direction: Michael Saravia