Launched a large scale scratch card campaign for Roots Canada customers, in partnership with Banff & Lake Louise and Expedia.ca. The campaign’s objective was to generate new customer newsletter subscriptions.
How Did it work?
With each transaction at the Point of Sale, the customer received a scratch card. Every card has a scratch layer printed on it. This layer could be easily be removed to reveal a unique code. The customer then checked the code at www.roots.com/win on a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
The customer then entered the unique code and a valid email address, and received a confirmation email. By clicking on the link in this email the customer returned to the campaign website and was asked to enter personal information (first name, last name, date of birth etc.) and agree to the terms and conditions.
He/she was also asked to subscribe to the Roots Canada, Banff & Lake Louise Tourism and Expedia.ca newsletters. The process of subscribing to these newsletters is completely CASL-compliant.
- Participate in creating project scope documents and user experience planning: overseeing creation of IA, UX, functional and technical user flow, technical specification documentation.
- Work with internal development team to problem-solve and ensure smooth project delivery
- Lead quality assurance process (test planning, regression testing, etc)
- Manage digital assets
- Actively contribute in team meetings providing updates and information
- Ensure high-quality project deliverables by performing quality control and testing