To conceptualize, manage and produce Roots Canada’s Summer 2015 #Sweatstyle Campaign. This interactive digital lookbook celebrated and highlighted Canadian musicians. Used company-wide as advertisements, window campaigns, outdoor media campaign and .com takeover.
Each artist was also featured in short films describing what music means to them. Click HERE for the complete playlist.
- Served as a producer and manager of the national #Sweatstyle campaign.
- Key instigator in forming strategic partnerships with artists from Sony, Warner Canada and Dine Alone Records.
- Casted and negotiated brand ambassador contracts.
- Developed content calendar and work-back schedule for campaign and marketing departments
- Worked in conjuncture with the marketing department to create a comprehensive marketing plan to support the campaign via social media and traditional media:
- Radio Ads: Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, London, Kingston, Edmonton
- National newspaper ads
- OOH: transit shelters in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa and Montreal
- Community + In store events
- River Fest Roots/Dine Alone Stage and Pop Up Shop
- Indie 88 (permission slip trip)
Edge session with k-os during at Sugar Beach
- Liaised with each influencer during campaign to insure social media engagement across all channels
Photographer: Ilich Mejia
Video Direction: Zach Hertzman
DP: Adrian Vieni
Stylist: Patrick Davis
Hair and Make-up: Anna Barghashian @Judy Inc.
UX & UI/ Web Design: Michael Saravia